Logistics and Agreements
The below information is designed to assist in your conference/event planning to ensure a seamless and professional engagement. Any questions should be discussed with Chris or his team prior to your event.
Remember, we are here to help you attain the best possible results. Please use us – we are experienced at this.
- Once confirmation is received regarding the engagement via a “Contract of Services” agreement, a 50% up-front payment (+ GST) as confirmation and to hold dates, plus full airfare cost, as set out below, will be required.
- Payment should be made on presentation of emailed invoice.
- The 50% balance (+ GST) will be invoiced one week prior to the engagement and payment is required on receipt of emailed invoice.
- A final invoice for taxi or hire-car transfers if not already paid for by the client (plus any ancillary/out of pocket expenses incurred at the agreement of the client) will be tendered immediately after the engagement, with accompanying receipts.
- Payment is required on receipt of emailed invoice.
- Payment for Consulting, Mediation and Mentoring fees to be agreed during discussion and outlined in a “Contract of Services” agreement prior to commencement.
Travel & Accommodation requirements:
- A full Economy Class return airfare ex Melbourne for travel Australia wide. International travel to be by mutual agreement. Airfares will be arranged and paid for by Consultative Sales Technologies and invoiced directly to the client.
- Taxi or hire car transfers to and from the airport, venue or any other destination as required by the client. These costs are to be covered by the client.
- Minimum 4-star hotel (including meals) to be arranged and paid for by the client directly with the hotel. If not at the venue, please be sure the hotel is very close to the venue.
- For Keynote presentations, Chris will require a wireless lapel microphone for an audience larger than 25 people. Please check batteries are fresh & working well. Any other audio visual requirements will be discussed at the booking briefing.
- Chris may request to have his presentation is recorded, and this will be checked with the client first to make sure everyone agrees. Costs will be met by CST for recordings made at our request.
- Chris does not provide notes on his presentations due to copyright infringement issues.
- Chris will contact the audio-visual company (or people) directly to make sure all is in order, for his presentation, and that everyone is “on the same page”.
- Should the client wish to record Chris’ presentation this can be arranged with Chris’ permission. Any distribution must be discussed and agreed to prior to the presentation. Any recording must not be distributed or supplied electronically to any other party by any means without prior written consent of Chris Koch &/or Consultative Sales Technologies.
For Workshop presentations, Chris may require handouts to be copied for distribution. This should be discussed with Chris prior to the workshop so arrangements can be made.